Rather than start with a squirrely road bike and relaxing things into borderline manageable, we started with a mountain bike with shred surging through its veins and created the Chamois Hagar.
It brings speed, stability, and that irrefutable Evil mischief to the otherwise safe and sensible drop-bar market. Is it a gravel destroyer? It’s beyond that—whoever heard of a 66.8-degree headtube angle, 50mm stem, and a dropper post on a low-slung lightweight frame that can’t be dropped by even the most cadence-minded hammerheads? The Following of Gravel? That’s more like it—and just like that, shred came to gravel.
Debuting with SRAM Force AXS and Shimano GRX.
1) VELOCITY GEO - Longer front to center, real reach, short stems, and 430mm chain stays supply mountain bike stability and handling to the gravel category. More trail and chainstay length for higher speeds on and off gravel, while allowing for more party on singletrack.
2) REAL REACH - 50mm stems on all sizes and a mountain mentality to drop-bar reach makes for a natural position - you can throw down, you can ride steady, you have both.
3) CUSTOM FORK - We made our own. It's big, smooth and predictable with a 57mm offset and a 428mm axle-to-crown, the Chamois Hagar packs 93mm of Trail punch - little enough to lessen the effects of fully loaded riding, yet enough to keep things crisp when unladen.
4) NOEVERLAP - The Chamois Hagar's Evil-approved front center GUARANTEES Noeverlap - No Toe Overlap. With a 66.8 headtube angle, you WILL NOT hit your feet when you turn your bars. You are now free to turn like you enjoy riding.
5) GEARS FOR DAYS - 1x and 2x options, close ratio and wide-range builds, internal routing and Di2 provisions.
6) TIRE AND FENDER OPTIONS - 700 x 50c tires are standard for the most ambitious adventures. Super low stand-over height and dropper post on all models keep blood pressure in check when things point downward. A stealth insert behind the seat tube allows for directing mounting fenders with 700 x 40mm tires.
7) MOUNT UP - Seven bottle mounts (six for size SM) with three inside the front triangle make room for enough tequila for a small family of moderate tolerances or one Evil rider.
8) WEATHER SEALED FRAME - We reside in the PNW, which might as well stand for Pacific North Wet. Our snug frame plugs keep contamination out.
|Max Rear Tire Size||
|Frame Material||UD Carbon|
|Available Sizes||Small, Medium, Large, X-Large|
|Fork Axle||12 x 100mm Thru Axle|
|Rear Axle Standard||12 x 142mm Thru Axle|
|BB Standard||68mm Threaded BSA|
|Warranty||3 Year Limited Warranty|
For more enquires on Evil Bike and its availability, kindly contact the friendly Unsprung team at our email: email@example.com or you may also drop by our HQ to chat with us and get an up-close encounter with the Evil beauties!Our HQ location can be found here: Unsprung HQ address